Nylon Carbon Fibre, or PA CF for short, is sometimes also known as black aluminium. It is a composite material made from Nylon and Carbon fibre, giving the nylon stiffness and mechanical strength.
- High Strength and Stiffness
- Good Dimensional Stability
- Density: 1.17g/cm3
- Maximum Service Temperature: 120C
- Tensile Strength: 63MPa
- *These are general properties and are not indicative of our filament properties. Contact Us for our TDS.
- Manufacturing Jigs and Fixtures
- Robotic Tooling
- Automotive Industry
Get your material or parts 3D Printed today! Need help? Contact us and we will get back to you.
Some links to articles are not live yet, please be patient while we continue to update our site with new articles and this post if there are any new developments.